If you are currently drawing Social Security, you will automatically be enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B. If not, you may enroll online up to three months before your 65th birthday. Please call our office if you would like us to provide the Medicare enrollment link.
If you currently have an Employer group plan, please call us before moving forward as we will do an assessment to see if it's viable to remain on your Employer plan vs enrolling in Medicare Part B.
I have coverage through my Employer, should I keep it or choose Medicare instead?
Some factors to consider:
- What does your current health plan cover?
- Does this coverage meet your needs?
- Are you paying for the coverage or is your employer?
- If you are paying for all or a portion of the premium, is it more expensive than Medicare would be?
- Do you have a spouse that is on your Employer plan that would be impacted by a change?
Senior Care Positions Available In Pendleton, OR
We’re looking for talented people who want to make a difference every day. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, and more. But what really makes us stand out is our commitment to career growth. We believe in ongoing professional development opportunities that can help you grow your skills and make an impact in the world.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.